1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Help finding Desert Eagle 440 cor-bon barrel

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Tha3rdMan
    (2/6/03 1:16:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Help finding Desert Eagle 440 cor-bon barrel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Been pounding the Sh*t out of the internet looking for Desert Eagle barrels and to no avail. read about the 440 corbon and Want it!! If anyone could point me in the right direction to obtaining one. Please

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/03 2:52:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Help finding Desert Eagle 440 cor-bon barrel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think I saw something about these somewhere. I will think on it and look around.

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/03 2:56:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

check this out
    This is what I saw. Sounds like these guys found a couple.

pub64.ezboard.com/fthedes...D=28.topic

I am sure I read about being able to buy these new from the factory but I can't find that anywhere.

Tha3rdMan
    (2/6/03 3:50:20 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del discontinued
    MRI has discontiuned the 440 barrel

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/7/03 8:25:30 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: discontinued
    Warpig is right... we have a topic around here that 1 of our members bought 1 and left a link to the site.

Nowwwwwwwww, where is it?

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/7/03 9:55:22 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: discontinued
    I can't find it either.

Checked all my regular haunts. I know I read about someone finding a supply of these.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/7/03 5:38:18 pm)
    Try this: www.magnumresearch.com/old/cor-bon.html

1badassmagnum
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/11/03 10:43:07 pm)
    magnum research only produced 100 complete pistols plus a few replacement/upgrade barrels.
    if you want a 440 corbon you'll need to purchase a complete pistol,gunfinder has a few left last time I checked.

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/17/03 11:29:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Discontinued
    I know I am late on this, but may have an answer.

Most of the extra stuff that M.R. had, was sold to :
    CDNN investments. They are the second largest retailer of gun accs. Out of my home town of Abilene, Texas. I am sorry I do not have an E-Mail address for you, but they are on the web. If M.R. had it and stopped making it, they probably bought them out.

Hope this helps in some little way.

loader44.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/18/03 8:57:04 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Discontinued
    Careful, loader.....you get caught on the hospital computer again, you're gonna end up on Permanent Bedpan Patrol.