HELP! H&R Assembly/Disassembly 1880-1920

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by ClassicRevolver85, Jul 17, 2009.

1. ClassicRevolver85

ClassicRevolver85 New Member

I am Trying to find a book for my grandfather for his birthday coming up, and we have been trying for a few months now to find any information about any books or even pampthlets on the assembly and disassembly of (he would like all but if not all) some of the H&R firearms from 1880-1920. He goes to many gun shoes here in ky. purchases old broke down revolvers and trys to repair them. He has done so with over 30 so far. He asked me to check the internet for him, and I really couldn't find any books, on Amazon or any other book site. If anyone has any information about any H&R top break fire arms as far as assembly and disassembly. I would appreciate it if you could email me any responses as I check that daily at work but its hard to get on site such as this due to content at work. My email is Gotthenutz85@Hotmail.com or Stantonnick1@Hotmail.com.