help id this

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by deerhunter, Aug 9, 2009.

  1. deerhunter

    deerhunter New Member

    Jun 16, 2009
    I have a J STEVENS ARMS .410 single shot shotgun. on the bottom of the barrel it is stamped 332 and inside the receiver stamped 332C. Can anyone
    tell me the model of this and where I can purchase a firing pin?:confused:
  2. The Rebel

    The Rebel New Member

    Jul 19, 2009
    Fredericksburg, Virginia
  3. Hammerslagger

    Hammerslagger New Member

    Jul 30, 2009
    Marks like you describe are usually internal production control marks on Savage/Stevens/ Springfield shotguns.

    There should be a small model number somewhere on the upper half of the barrel near the breech, or the side of the frame.

    GunParts Corp (aka Numrich) has a website. They likely will have a firing pin ; but it will likely require significant time consuming fitting based on my experiences. If not properly fitted the shotgun will be dangerous or not work.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Technical Questions & Information Need help identifying these parts Sunday at 1:46 PM
Technical Questions & Information Beretta M1935 Serial number help Sep 19, 2014
Technical Questions & Information Belgian folding trigger revolver. Please help identify. Sep 10, 2014
Technical Questions & Information Winchester 9422 Lever Problem. Need Some Help Please Sep 3, 2014
Technical Questions & Information Hello All I need help wth a Antique German Rifle Aug 28, 2014

Share This Page