help id this

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by deerhunter, Aug 9, 2009.

1. deerhunter

deerhunter New Member

I have a J STEVENS ARMS .410 single shot shotgun. on the bottom of the barrel it is stamped 332 and inside the receiver stamped 332C. Can anyone
    tell me the model of this and where I can purchase a firing pin?:confused:
  2. The Rebel

The Rebel New Member

3. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

Marks like you describe are usually internal production control marks on Savage/Stevens/ Springfield shotguns.

There should be a small model number somewhere on the upper half of the barrel near the breech, or the side of the frame.

GunParts Corp (aka Numrich) has a website. They likely will have a firing pin ; but it will likely require significant time consuming fitting based on my experiences. If not properly fitted the shotgun will be dangerous or not work.