The Firearms Forum banner

Help..Jukar,Spain flintlock pistol, parts

11K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Blkdthrlm 
#1 ·
:eek:
can anyone tell me were I can buy parts for a Jukar 4 caliber flintlock pistol? I need a trigger spring, and I've tried for way to long. help..:eek:

#2 ·
G'day and welcome to the forum

may i suggest a reputable smith and take the plans with you and get them to craft the parts you need ?? or buy another ( if thats possible) for spares , But the hammers on those where often broken and the frizzen swivel was another thing that cracked and lost the frizzen , a harvet would fit the frizzen if thats what you need and way more common but still not that much

if you could you state what parts you wish i can ask the dealer network around the world and let you know whats available

cheers

#3 · (Edited)
Contact these people, best in the country for BP parts.
Http://www.dixiegunworks.com
Turner Kirkland started Dixie Gun Works in the 50s or 60s and call them as to what parts you need IF you do not find them in their opnline catalog. Their shop personal are great and can tell you where to get the parts or they can make them in house. IF close to their shop, stop in because they have a museum of old cars, trucks, motorcycle, buggies, and guns that you will see in such a small town. Also order a hard copy of their catalog. It is $10 I think BUT the last 100 pages is a wealth of information on black powder guns including cartridge BP guns and cannons.

Hope this helps. Also a lot of CVA parts interchange with the jukars, I have a jukar 45 flint lock KY pistol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.