Help..Jukar,Spain flintlock pistol, parts

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Kid*Rocks*Queen, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Kid*Rocks*Queen

Kid*Rocks*Queen New Member

:eek:
    can anyone tell me were I can buy parts for a Jukar 4 caliber flintlock pistol? I need a trigger spring, and I've tried for way to long. help..:eek:
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

G'day and welcome to the forum

may i suggest a reputable smith and take the plans with you and get them to craft the parts you need ?? or buy another ( if thats possible) for spares , But the hammers on those where often broken and the frizzen swivel was another thing that cracked and lost the frizzen , a harvet would fit the frizzen if thats what you need and way more common but still not that much

if you could you state what parts you wish i can ask the dealer network around the world and let you know whats available

cheers
  3. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    Contact these people, best in the country for BP parts.
    Http://www.dixiegunworks.com
    Turner Kirkland started Dixie Gun Works in the 50s or 60s and call them as to what parts you need IF you do not find them in their opnline catalog. Their shop personal are great and can tell you where to get the parts or they can make them in house. IF close to their shop, stop in because they have a museum of old cars, trucks, motorcycle, buggies, and guns that you will see in such a small town. Also order a hard copy of their catalog. It is $10 I think BUT the last 100 pages is a wealth of information on black powder guns including cartridge BP guns and cannons.

Hope this helps. Also a lot of CVA parts interchange with the jukars, I have a jukar 45 flint lock KY pistol.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  4. rammed

rammed New Member

Could you post a pic of the broken part(s).
  5. Blkdthrlm

Blkdthrlm New Member

Hello,
    I have an incomplete Jukar 45 BP pistol that is only minus the hammer assembly,complete otherwise.Take 45.00 for the whole thing.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  6. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Trigger spring? There is no trigger spring.
  7. Blkdthrlm

Blkdthrlm New Member

Your absolutely right, there are two springs that are indirect to the trigger.But without either of these the trigger will not operate. So which spring does he need? One is for hammer cam the other is for the trigger lever.