Help, looking for Fixed 6X power Scope.

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by dbltap, Mar 3, 2011.

1. dbltap

dbltap New Member

Looking for a fixed 6X scope to mount on my AR. My budget is about 300 and mil-dots would be nice.

Thanks
  2. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

There are alot of choices.You can look on midwayusa.com they have a good selection of scopes.It will give you a start.Find one you like come back to here and see what others think .....GOOFY:)
  3. Regular Joe

Regular Joe New Member

I have been giving scopes a passing glance for a whole lotta' years, and the ONLY fixed 6x I've seen is the Weaver K4. There may be one from loopypold, but I don't look at them. Mildots are fun, but I've had excellent results with fine crosshairs and multi-x as well.
    The Weaver is only $140 from Midway. Lifetime guaranty. I would wager that if you got that one, you'd soon forget that you wanted something "better".
  4. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

There are other 6x. fixed power scopes barska,leapers inc. leupold,nc.star,sightron,weaver.all make 6x. fixed power there are others but the choices are limited when you want a fixed power.weaver is a very good scope and a fair price but there are others.Are you set on a fixed power? Your choices get better if you are not.What are you going to use it for.Hunting, Target? ......GOOFY:)
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2011