1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Help, looking for Fixed 6X power Scope.

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by dbltap, Mar 3, 2011.

1. dbltap

dbltap New Member

Looking for a fixed 6X scope to mount on my AR. My budget is about 300 and mil-dots would be nice.

Thanks
  2. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

There are alot of choices.You can look on midwayusa.com they have a good selection of scopes.It will give you a start.Find one you like come back to here and see what others think .....GOOFY:)
  3. Regular Joe

Regular Joe New Member

I have been giving scopes a passing glance for a whole lotta' years, and the ONLY fixed 6x I've seen is the Weaver K4. There may be one from loopypold, but I don't look at them. Mildots are fun, but I've had excellent results with fine crosshairs and multi-x as well.
    The Weaver is only $140 from Midway. Lifetime guaranty. I would wager that if you got that one, you'd soon forget that you wanted something "better".
  4. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

There are other 6x. fixed power scopes barska,leapers inc. leupold,nc.star,sightron,weaver.all make 6x. fixed power there are others but the choices are limited when you want a fixed power.weaver is a very good scope and a fair price but there are others.Are you set on a fixed power? Your choices get better if you are not.What are you going to use it for.Hunting, Target? ......GOOFY:)
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2011