1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Help me chose a self/home defence gun

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Desertice, Aug 30, 2012.

1. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Re: Help me chose a self/home defense gun

Some sense However-a 18 inch barrel on a mossberg 12 gauge- use low recoil law enforcement loads -Chicago has some nasty gun laws on excesive force- use Rubber bullets. Make sure it is a PUMP shotgun (they don't jam).

You hit a dude with two rounds of 12 gauge rubber riot rounds well he ain't getting up for a bit.

I would keep a couple of 00 buck and a slug round or two in my pocket (these rounds can be purchased where they won't go THRU the bad guy and into a family member on the other side of the wall)

Besides the Klack Klack of a 12 gauge is rather scary to a bad guy.
    Oh If Ill allows it pull the 3rd limiter from the loading tube this gives you 5 rounds.
  2. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

That is a nice piece