1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Help me -need info on Revelation model 200

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by selleck2, Dec 31, 2009.

1. selleck2

selleck2 New Member

Help me out guys, can anyone tell me what make and model a Revelation model 200rifle in 30/30 is? I,m sure it was made by Marlin for Western Auto but I need to know model crossover! I,ve ck,d @e-guns and posted there but no help yet. I need some parts for it THX
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

I don't see a Revelation 200 listed but WA had a model 200 30/30. Same as the Marlin 39A. Only thing is the the 39A had a early and late model so compare closely.
  3. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

The cross reference at Numrich is inconclusive but the closest thing to it would be a Western Auto 200-2550 that would be a Marlin 336. If it is a Marlin then parts are no problem. Post a picture if you want someone to quickly indentify it.
    Here is a Marlin 336 parts breakdown from Numrich's site to compare to your rifle.

[​IMG]