Help me out

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by cr351, Oct 28, 2006.

1. cr351

cr351 New Member

Came across a 38 Special Revolver made by A&E. I have never heard of A&E and cannot find any info. on the internet. It looks old or it’s been abused. On the side of the 4”barrel it says, 38Special and US Service CTG. It also says on top of the barrel, Best American Cartridge – Those that fit best the A&E Revolver. I would appreciate any information you can give me.
    Thank You!!
  2. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Sounds like one of the old prewar Spanish knockoffs of S&W.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Cr
    Could you post some pics
  4. Cr, it could be an Asian import. For what it might be worth, A&E (for Arms and Explosives division) is the branch of the government of Singapore that controls import and export of firearms. Hope that helps, and welcome to TFF.