help on values please!

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tireman, Jun 4, 2006.

1. tireman

tireman Member

hey guys hit a pawn shop saturday and ran into a taurus 9mm millenium--very small an d pretty reasona ble--- are tehse things any good! i really lied the feel, but ive never owned a taurus before. he also had a bowning 12 ga in a b2000 had vent rib metal was good had a cracked forearm---offered it for 250.00---also had amt lightning 22 cal with bull barrell in stainless---i think amt is not in business anymore----anyway, what i need is some info on these---especially the taurus!!!! thanks all steve
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

The Taurus's are good little guns worth about $150 in good shape in exc. shape the blue ones are about $210 the stainless is about $315

The AMT lightning is worth about $125 in good shape in exc. shape $190

And their is 4 main 2000 models they all start at about $250 in good shape and in exc. shape they run about $375