1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

help on values please!

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tireman, Jun 4, 2006.

1. tireman

tireman Member

hey guys hit a pawn shop saturday and ran into a taurus 9mm millenium--very small an d pretty reasona ble--- are tehse things any good! i really lied the feel, but ive never owned a taurus before. he also had a bowning 12 ga in a b2000 had vent rib metal was good had a cracked forearm---offered it for 250.00---also had amt lightning 22 cal with bull barrell in stainless---i think amt is not in business anymore----anyway, what i need is some info on these---especially the taurus!!!! thanks all steve
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

The Taurus's are good little guns worth about $150 in good shape in exc. shape the blue ones are about $210 the stainless is about $315

The AMT lightning is worth about $125 in good shape in exc. shape $190

And their is 4 main 2000 models they all start at about $250 in good shape and in exc. shape they run about $375