1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Help Please.

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Herrington_Ken, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Herrington_Ken

Herrington_Ken New Member

I have just been given a marlin glenfield mod 60. I dont know what era it is from, thinking the late 60's to early 70's according to the person who has given it to me. The rifle is in pieces and the firing mech. is totally dismantled. I cant find any schmatics showing me how to put it back together. Any help on finding a detailed "put back together" would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  2. gunguy25

gunguy25 New Member

3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012