1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Help Stevens Model 1915

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Cport18, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Cport18

Cport18 New Member

I have an old stevens model 1915 that I broke down the entire ejector and hammer part of it and I have all the parts for it but I cant figure out how to put it back together :confused: and the gunsmith where i live wants to charge me more then I want to pay to put it back together so I was wondering if there is somewhere where it tells me how to put it back together out there
  2. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

CPORT18 welcome to TFF Here is a pic of your gun It showes you whare your parts go hope this helps.But in the future NEVER take a gun apart unless you know how to put it together.Unless you are ready to pay someone else to get it back together.
    Mike

Attached Files:

3. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Cport, Stevens had two Model 1915's of a sort. The "Favorite" that Goofy shows above, and a bolt action. Which one do you have?