HELP WHIT A COLT? 38 SW

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by minagold23, Mar 11, 2009.

1. minagold23

minagold23 New Member

HI I WANT HELP WITH THIS REVOLVER, I FOUND IT IN A TOWN IN MEXICO. AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH AND IF IS A COLLECTROS PIECE, AND I;LL BE THANK FULL FOR YOUR OPINIONS.

Attached Files:

2. minagold23

minagold23 New Member

HERE IS ANOTHER PIC FROM THE REVOLVER. THANK YOU

Attached Files:

3. Goody

Goody Member

Well, first, it is not a Colt. A Colt has a 2 piece backstrap/triggerguard. It looks to me like one of the Belgium revolvers made to look like a Colt. If so the value, assuming it functions and locks up tight, would be about $125 around here. If it is just a wall hanger, about $75