1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

HELP WHIT A COLT? 38 SW

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by minagold23, Mar 11, 2009.

1. minagold23

minagold23 New Member

HI I WANT HELP WITH THIS REVOLVER, I FOUND IT IN A TOWN IN MEXICO. AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH AND IF IS A COLLECTROS PIECE, AND I;LL BE THANK FULL FOR YOUR OPINIONS.

Attached Files:

2. minagold23

minagold23 New Member

HERE IS ANOTHER PIC FROM THE REVOLVER. THANK YOU

Attached Files:

3. Goody

Goody Member

Well, first, it is not a Colt. A Colt has a 2 piece backstrap/triggerguard. It looks to me like one of the Belgium revolvers made to look like a Colt. If so the value, assuming it functions and locks up tight, would be about $125 around here. If it is just a wall hanger, about $75