Help with H&K 940 Rifle 30-06

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Sarge756, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Sarge756

Sarge756 New Member

Hello everyone.I`m new to the forum and hope someone can help me with a problem. Friend brought me a 940 completely disassembled in a box for me to do a restoration of the wood after he gave up.Job is done and looks great but now the putting it back together needs to be done.I`ve looked on line and have the skimpy instructions and horrible schematic from H+K. Anyone know of step by step instructions with a clear schematic that might be available? Yes we are still friends but he understands now that he is not to bring anymore pieces to me. Crossing my fingers that all the parts are there.
    Joe