Help with mossberg 500 trigger assembly!!

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by blackrifle7, Sep 22, 2009.

1. blackrifle7

blackrifle7 New Member

Cleaning my mossy 500 the other night and took apart the trigger assembly. Now im having trouble putting it back together. Can someone help me out with tech advice, pictures, diagrams, etc. Anything you can offer is greatly appreciated. Its those darn springs mainly. not certain of their correct position. Thanks.

blackrifle7
  2. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

3. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

From the owners manual, is that what you are referring to?
  4. blackrifle7

blackrifle7 New Member

I figured it out. Just had to be a little more patient and study it that's all. I'm mechanically inclined so i figured whatever i take apart i can put back together. I guess it does not help that i took it apart at five in the morning with no sleep. woke up about 11 and shazam!, back together again. thanks for your help though.

blackrifle7
  5. blackrifle7

blackrifle7 New Member

6. zmopardude

zmopardude New Member

Mossberg will tell you you have to send it back to them. However if you need one I have a new gold trigger assembly I took off a 2010 model 500A in 12Ga. last week. My customer wanted to go with an alluminum trigger assembly. Contact me at zmopar1@yahoo.com if you are interested it is really a nice one with the gold trigger it stands out nice.
  7. wpage

wpage Active Member

Curious why did you take it apart?
  8. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Thats pretty much my method for conquering pain in the ass weaponry. I go take a nap or play a video game for a time. then when I go back to it its easy;)
  9. zmopardude

zmopardude New Member

I sold my trigger assembly the same day. However I have a video that shows how to break the trigger assembly down and put it back if you need a copy to get it back together again..:)
  10. Jim K

Jim K New Member

"Curious why did you take it apart?"

Some folks just have to take stuff apart.

Jim