Help with one more holster please

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CHUCKEYCITY13, May 19, 2011.

1. CHUCKEYCITY13

CHUCKEYCITY13 New Member

Here is the last holster I need help with. The group I bought was great I knew what some were but there was 2 I had no clue you guys were great with the first one hope you can be just as helpful on this one. The holster has no markings at all. Thanks again for all of your help

Attached Files:

2. valbehaved

valbehaved Member

Impossible to tell..
    I would suggest trying different guns and mags(in spare pouches) in it:
    Try Colt 1911, FN high power...
    If I have to guess - I would say FN High power, as the mag pouches seems to be made wide enough for a double stack mag..
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  3. CHUCKEYCITY13

CHUCKEYCITY13 New Member

Thanks for the advice I tried a Colt 1911 mag. and it fit a bit snug but fit. I thank you for your help.
  4. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

The work looks Russian to me - I'm guessing a Tokarev shoulder holster from the shape of the imprint. ?????
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Seems like someone had a very similar holster, couple of years ago. Radom bring-back, and that was the holster that came with it. The consensus was that Grandpa (or whoever had brought the gun back) had had it made, over there. It was a shoulder holster (I can't tell if that one is also, or if it is supposed to hang from a Sam Brown, or what).