1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Help with Webley & Scott 12 Gauge Single

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kbarnette, Oct 10, 2006.

1. kbarnette

kbarnette New Member

Any help - any information is welcome.
    Webley & Scott single shot 12 gauge shotgun. Pat # 199992, serial # 22346. 2 3/4" choke, nitro proof 1 1/4oz.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

3. kbarnette

kbarnette New Member

I'm sorry??? What does BTT mean?
    Should I join the Marines?
  4. lead

lead Well-Known Member

It just means Back To Top. We're trying to keep it up at the top until someone who knows something sees it and can help you.
    All I know is Webley and Scott is a famous British firearms maker. They made many revolvers that were carried in WWII by British soldiers.
    I have no knowledge of their shotguns though. Someone with more info then me will come along shortly though.
  5. Goody

Goody Member

6. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Yeah, that sure looks like it.

He's asking 950 New Zealand Dollars which translates into about $630 U.S. His gun appears to be in nicer condition, so I'd guesstimate yours is worth somewhere in the $200 to $300 U.S. range.

Nice catch Goody! :)
  7. kbarnette

kbarnette New Member