1. swanshot

swanshot Active Member

Help me here people. I'm not getting e-mail notification of posts to subscribed fourms. I was, no problem, but then they suddenly stopped a few days ago. What's happin??????
    thanks,

2. Country101

Country101 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2004
    NW AR
    try resetting your settings. Dont know if it'll work, but it couldn't hurt. I dont know much about this kinda stuff, so I'm just guessin.

3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Jan 1, 2003
    SW MS
    Swannie, we moved to a new server a few days ago, and that may have something to do with your problems. Try unsubscribing, then resubscribing. In the meantime, I'll pass along your problem to Admin to see if there's anything going on behind the scenes.

4. Swan, I don't know what the problem is...SoMo gives good advice...Check it out!...;)

5. swanshot

swanshot Active Member

Thanks SM, but if I do this (unsubscribr/resubscribe) can I keep my sign on ID. I'm kinda attached to Swanshot, he's a good bloke and i'm worried that i might not meet his like again.:D :D :D

6. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Texas
    Swannie, you should only have to log out and then log back in.

7. SouthernMoss

Jan 1, 2003
    SW MS
    Swannie, I meant unsubscribe from the individual forums/threads, not the whole TFF. Definitely don't want you to do that, cause you're our Swanshot, and you're one of a kind. ;)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  8. swanshot

swanshot Active Member

SoMo help, please help me. it's still not happin. I cleared and reset my options I unsubscribed from every damn thing, then resubscribed and it still won't do it.
    :( :( :( :( :(

9. SouthernMoss

Jan 1, 2003
    SW MS
    Swannie, I've noticed I'm not getting email notification when I receive pm's, so don't feel like the lone ranger. I'm sure it's just growing pains from the upgrades. I'll check in with Admin and see what we can do about it. :)