1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Henry 22LR Lever Action.... Best 22 Rifle EVER!!!!!

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Brad - Stevens 311, May 25, 2012.

1. Brad - Stevens 311

Brad - Stevens 311 New Member

Well I did it! I finally got me a Henry 22lr Lever action rifle! I've been wanting one of these for so long. I put in some overtime at work, So I figured I'd add another plinker to my collection. As soon as I opened the box and handled the gun, I could just feel and see the true quality of it. The action is super smooth and shoots amazing. So if anyone is looking to add a quality lever action 22 rifle to their collection, This is it! It is well worth the money and some. I'm fixin' to buy me another one chambered in 17HMR. Here's a ccouple pics of it. Enjoy, - Brad

Attached Files:

2. 22wood

22wood New Member

Enjoy your new rifle.Not sure about best ever.I wouldn't trade my Browning BLR 22 for it! It is a nice gun tho.I can recommend Savage bolt for the 17HMR.Best accuracy!
  3. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I wouldn't trade my Golden Boy for a BLR. Cant stand that short lever throw.
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nice gun...
  5. Brad - Stevens 311

Thanks 22wood. You may not want to trade your BLR for one.... But once you shoot a Henry 22, You may want to reconsider! lol:lmao: The BLR looks to be a nice rifle, But I don't like how the trigger is built into the lever. Kinda of a weird setup.
  6. Brad - Stevens 311

Thanks gvw3! it is indeed a nice gun. No regrets buying it.
  7. 22wood

22wood New Member

We are all different.That is why they make so many different guns.I had a Marlin 39 didn't like it to heavy ,could not shoot as fast as I can with my BLR.Could we agree the Henry is best for you the BLR is best for me.I love the fact that Henry rifles are made in the USA.If I had the extra cash I would buy one just based on that! Have a good day!
  8. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

Congats Brad. I always thought a lever action would be fun to shoot. If you take care of it you will have fun with that one for years to come.
  9. towboater

towboater New Member

Nice rifle. Congrats!!!
  10. garydude

garydude Member

Congrats Brad; it's a fine rifle indeed. I bought one for my son this last Christmas and I was impressed with both the workmanship and the price.
  11. NY Marksman

NY Marksman New Member

I have 2 Henrys and love em both. They both have butter smooth actions genuine walnut wood stocks and both are really accurate one is a .22 LR and the other is a .22 Magnum. for the price you can't beat a Henry
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member

I want one.......
  13. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Get you one.:D
  14. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    when i joined this forum a few years ago more than one person made comments about them being cheap and therefore not quality rifles.i disputed that then and i now see not one really derog comment about them.the one i have is at least 10 or 12 years old and i have yet to have any problems whatso ever.my neices and nephews always shoots it when up from florida.i usually give them a 500 round box of ammo each and they still buy more.that is a minium of 15,000 rounds from them alone,my guess would be approx 25,000 rounds and still ticking. old semperfi
  15. Brad - Stevens 311