Henry Lever Action .22LR

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Deacon_Man, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Active Member

Can't go wrong when a quality rimfire is under $300. By the time you put thousands of rounds through you are looking at just a couple pennies a shot.
  2. jrprich

jrprich New Member

bamajoey,

What is the white stuff in your gun rest? Plastic, foam, ??????????

Thanks,
    Jim
  3. skoronesa

skoronesa New Member

jrprich, it appears to be a very large piece of HDPE plastic, the same kind used for good cutting boards. that piece must have cost a pretty penny.

I recently purchased a Henry lever action .22 with the round blued barrel. quality seems fine, its accurate with open sights are far as my eyes can see. granted my eyes aren't that good but i could hit a golf ball with it at 60 yards. i only paid 150$ for mine. bought it off a buddy who got it new and put about 50 rounds through it. he has many other guns and just needed some quick cash, i dont think anyone has gotten a better deal on one of these. now if only i could get more ammo.....