1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Herbert Schmidt Model 21S .22LR 6shot Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Huck Finn, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Ever heard of this? I've got a Herbert Schmidt Model 21S .22LR 6shot Revolver w/5½" barrel blued w/ wood grips. It says it's made in Germany. I can't seem to find anything about it on the internet, so I thought I'd go right to the experts. Anything you know about it is more than I know about it!
    Thanks,
    Huck
  2. SGVictor

SGVictor Member

Hello Huck,

This has been covered several times on this forum - use the search function for "Herbert Schmidt" to see the previously posted information.
  3. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

SGV,
    Thanks, I keep forgetting about the search function.
  4. khaulin

khaulin New Member

ok , i have a model 10 , 212754 on bottom of handel , herbert schmidt , 8shot revolver , 22 l r , . Ive heard people talk about model 11 but no model 10.......