here is what its like in Australia thanks to PC idiots and anti gun nazi's

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 3, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Toy guns will have to be licensed in Queensland under new firearms laws

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-f...ws/story-e6frflri-1225900910503#ixzz0vai5eWM9

Changes to Weapons Act
    Items that look like a gun to be licensed

Toy guns included

ANY ITEM that looks like a gun will have to be licensed under several changes to the Weapons Act being considered by the Queensland State Government.

Even guns made out of materials as unlikely as soap or plastic may have to be kept under lock and key if they could "reasonably be taken to be a weapon".

The draft act says an imitation is a "reasonable copy" of a weapon that is not capable of causing death or injury.

"If it looks like a gun and feels like a gun, it will have to be licensed," said a government source.

"We just want to know where they are."

It is unclear how the draft affects toy guns.

Failure to license an imitation weapon will carry a maximum $4500 fine under the proposals and incorrect storage carries a penalty of $750.

The proposed changes will also impose restrictions on the ownership of laser pointers, tougher penalties for selling items such as crossbows, bullet proof vests and knuckledusters without the appropriate licence, and stricter rules on firearm storage. In certain circumstances, religion will be a lawful excuse for carrying a knife (jacks note, only if your MUSLIM!) and police who take their service-issue firearms home will be exempted.

A discussion draft of the Act will be available on the Queensland Police website today and Police Minister Neil Roberts encouraged responses.

But firearm owners' groups have condemned the measures as cumbersome and misguided.

Christopher Ray from the Law Abiding Firearms Owners said legitimate owners were being "regulated out of existence".

"We just wanted some of the burden, some of the bureaucracy and some of the paperwork taken off our backs," Mr Ray said. "Instead, they're complicating it further for law-abiding people. If we make a single minor mistake we can lose our (gun) licence for five years."

He said LAFO was also opposed to police being given "free rein" to take their guns home and leave them on the bedside table.

Geoff Jones, state president of the Sporting Shooters Association, said the crackdown on imitation weapons risked making "otherwise law-abiding people into criminals".

Mr Roberts said a requirement for permanently deactivated public monuments such as weapons on display in RSL buildings to be registered or licensed had been removed from the draft act.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-f...ws/story-e6frflri-1225900910503#ixzz0vaiBnJdt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But contrary to the idea this will stop crime earlier this week the person guilty of a double murder with a illegally obtained hand gun was let off as it was a honour killing and he only did it as he felt he had too

no other reason was given

no plea was entered but he is a member of a muslim drug gang

so now he can go back to palistine and re-enter the country with a new ID and we'll take them in again
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

If you make a pretend gun with your pointer finger, does it have to be registered?

When you people have had enough, you'll take corrective action---I hope.

Back in 1970 I knew lots of professional Americans who were seriously considering moving to Australia because the US had gotten so screwed up.

Sounds like you folks in Australia have a larger idiot problem than the US has now.

But the US is trying hard to catch up.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i was given a plaque by the Minister of Defense here on my 10th year of belonging to a certain group here

it has a replica ( one sided replica ) MP5 on it , it sit's in the Museum as does a couple other items of mine

i will have to register it if these laws pass

and if i do so , because it is a assault type weapon i may have to have it destroyed

it is signed by the Prime minister , the cheif of defense force staff, the head of the special forces here

but i'm gonna have to get rid of it now

also check the ruling on knives

if your muslim your excempt from carry laws relating to knives

aussie are losing all their rights but muslims are given excemptions from the law left , right and centre

Attached Files:

4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

they are trying to take you guys over. they want you disarmed. they are not even trying to hid it.

this happens when the public rolls over cause they got dung for brains.

sorry, but it is everywhere. world wide global attack. i know the pieces fit.
  5. xm774u

xm774u Former Guest

please run for president of the usa
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Phew man, prayers, you have my prayers.
    May freedom win.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if these laws pass, it is now my and some mates intentions of sending our commemorative plaques to the queensland premier ( state govenor to the US folks ) and notify the police that she is obtaining illegal weapons under the act

we will also notify the press and demand she be charged with possesion of illegal arms as stated by the Act.

i will also call for the confiscation of all the swords shields lancers muskets and flintlocks that adorn the walls of all government buildings and have those responsible ( politicians ) charged with illegal storage and possession

heck the politicians here hate me already so theres nothing to lose by trying

all i can lose if my freedom and most of thats been given to the hezbollah crowd anyway

28 years of service and every step i take nowdays is way worse than tripping through the minefeilds i did back when .. all they could do it kill me or maim me for life

the law here can do way worse

take my freedom , cripple me with fines and other financial debt , and lock me up , maybe for life ( NTBR or never to be released )

other gun activists have gone this route and have paid dearly or left the country

i do not wish to leave my home but its getting to the stage where i'm thinking awful hard about it

besides if i sneak across your southern border i'll get all i lose here back anyway from what i read

These UN incited PC liberal wankers will be the death of me and this nation

make sure you dont let this happen to the US

vote em out , shoot whats left and bury whats left deeper than hell
  8. topper

topper New Member

How about a finger operated rubber band gun? I guess I gotta go get my finger licensed or better yet maybe just give them 'the finger'.
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Toy guns have to be licensed? You have got to be kidding me. I suppose you need a two week background check for a cap gun...

You should move to the US and have the rights you deserve and risked your life defending that were stolen away from you by some people in your government.

I hope I never live to see the day when a normal person can't have a gun anymore in my country.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

You would get my vote in a heartbeat jack.
  11. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

jack, dont you have some family or friends you could send the plaque to so it wont have to be destroyed? someone in another country that would be trusted to keep it for you?
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Now why would you want me for prez?

aint one monkey who is only good at destroyin stuff enough ?
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

john , its not the plaque or my shooting trophies ( found out they'd be included too most have a small shooter or gun on them)

its about stupidity about reality and how these wankers here and heaps of one and none of the other

i am real sick of this UN taught BS

i mean real sick

but bring in laws , and exempt one religion from the rules ??

one that is causing most of the problems here

its beyond stupid , its deliberate selling the population out to a group who wish us gone so they can take what we have worked to build

cause that group would not work in a iron lung...

its beyond me

too many dead beats
    not enough guns and ammo
  14. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

Just curious: Aren't there remote parts of Australia where a guy with guns could just get lost and not be bothered by the police?
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yes we do , my home is very remote , if i chose i could dissappear for the rest of my days with my bug out bag and flinter and cross country it all the way to one of my stashes and be sweet

then if they where really after me they'd hold my girly or mates as accesories as they did in the bad old days and try to force me to surrender

BUT WHY???

what have i done wrong ??

i set off in life to be a good guy , to help others as much as i can and to stick up for the "little guy" as we say ( defend the weak)

so 28 years of doing just that and i'm one mistake from being a heinous criminal

or one law change

if it got to that stage , i'd leave the country

go where they cant get me

as i know with my background if they came , they'd come hard

they hunt me with my own kind

and in all honesty i cant fight aussies, its not in me

so i'll rattle sabres and scream out against this BS until they do come and hope my bug out plans are as smart as i hope
  16. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

oh i know jack, its complete stupidity on the part of those making the laws, not to mention your rights have been infringed upon just that much more.