1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Here look at this

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Sep 12, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Cyclone good find. Let me say that for many years I just didn't want to hear it, afterall I was a Firefighter. I've admitted to my sheeple past and have awoken since.

I still visit the guys at the station every now and then, and even before I retired it wasn't talked about. You just didn't say anything and you still don't to most (Firefighters). Some of the older fellas that look at things differently now talk about it but the younger guys won't have any part of a Conspiracy.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

look like the one funded by the saudi's except this one say muslims did it the other one says jews did it

next it'll be me who did it ..
  4. Prizefighter

Prizefighter New Member

I'm at a loss. The video makes points that are certainly hard to ignore. There are a lot of things with a definite fishy odor about them.

I have little doubt that there is a long list of things that we'll never know the whole truth about. Dirty secrets that have been buried by whole organizations of professionals of burying secrets.

But what is a person to do other than just try to live his life? Particularly someone not born into any power, influence, or money?
  5. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

OK, OK, OK, It was ME. There, I said it. Can we all just move on now?
  6. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Pure propaganda, financed by our enemies. I can't believe how many are waiting in line to lap this stuff up.