Here We Go Again: Blame Bush

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Nov 14, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

Barry O'Drama turns to familiar refrain in post-election press conference
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...st-election-press-conference/?intcmp=trending

President Obama opened his first White House press conference in eight months Wednesday with a familiar refrain: Blame Bush. Before diving into an explanation of how he wants to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff" -- and imploring House Republicans to approve legislation to raise taxes on high earners -- Obama sought to once again remind Americans that he took office, four years ago, during a recession that started with the George W. Bush administration. "Right now our economy is still recovering from a very deep and damaging crisis, so our top priority has to be jobs and growth," Obama said. "We've got to build on the progress that we've made." The reminder was a refrain on the campaign trail, and apparently will be part of the rhetorical repertoire going forward in a second term. - FOXNews
  2. 01brian

01brian New Member

Why would we expect anything different? The second verse same as the first...no surprises here :)
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

You know he keeps saying You people realected me becouse this is the tax reforme you want.

UUMMM NO Obozo the dead beat siting on ther a$$ refusing to get off of it, becouse they are loving it that my tax dollors are paying for there Food,rent bills. phone car ect...
    Thats WHO realected ya. not the hard working tax payers, who now has to fund 4 more years so thoughs dead beats can keep all there free sh**
    .:mad:
  4. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Just wait untill the entitlements run out for the dead beats. And believe me they will run out, look at the European Union, it's stareing us in the face. It'll be the biggest target rich enviroment you've ever been witnessed to. Mass chaos and rioting, looting the whole nine yards. I actually wish it'd hit tommorow. I'm ready to get it over with and get to rebuilding the Nation the way our founders wanted it.
  5. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Very well said ...my friend ! DITTO
  6. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Oh I know it will runout.
    I got what I got from hard work all my life.
    Let them riot, they got a big saprize if they think theye are taking my s***;)
  7. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2015, still W's fault. And America still buys it....
  8. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

He speaks to a dependent culture that understands this. In our new world you can not fail. When you suffer a lack of success it was caused by some one taking from you. He speaks to students who can not repay loans because a degree in Break Dancing will not get you a job. When Obama says Bush kept him from being all he could be they understand. Obama tells his followers that the "Rich" has them under their thumb causing them to fail. Obama is allowed a pass on his failures. His followers feel that the nation owes them also. :(
  9. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yea; pretty much agree. Just thinking in our new environment that dancers get a bit more than deserved.
  10. gman51

gman51 New Member

New environment the dancers get more than they deserve?? You need find a new t....y bar.