Here we go again (peta)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I say bring the wales into the court room. Have them dress up in sunday cloths and sit at the table and talk to the judge like any respectable whale would do. I want to hear it from the whales mouth how they fell about 3 squares a day and a nice place to swim and frollick. I want to hear it from them that they fell like slaves.

God is gona press the reset button one day and these peta pest are gona curl up in a little ball and die. Cant wait.
  3. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

you forgot free medical. these must be some old hippies still on dope.
  4. obxned

obxned New Member

PETA people have proven that zombies do exist. Who else would have eaten their brains.
  5. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

Whats a PETA? I don't think that I want any
  6. al45lc

al45lc New Member

7. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

"The suit, which PETA says it will file Wednesday in U.S. District Court in San Diego, hinges on the fact that the 13th Amendment, while prohibiting slavery and involuntary servitude, does not specify that only humans can be victims."

yet another thing i would fix if i could travel back in time:rolleyes:
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

PETA have no worried about slavery , their hemp bags made from phillipines hemp was made in a political jail in malaysia where people who protested the cutting down of forrests or who lived in the forrrests that where cut down now reside ( and work)

no complaints from peta about that