Here we go again......

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Double D, Sep 23, 2012.

1. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

damn... I understand that LEO's have to deal with tons of crap everyday and some of it can be life threatening but dude, a double amputee, wheelchair bound guy? They seriously need to grow a pair. I'm pretty sure they could've easily taken care of him without lethal force.

I bet we don't hear much more about this case! if it had been a LAC, he would be spending the next 20 years in jail without question. I wonder if we even get to find out if this guy walks or not, probably will get swept under the rug just like the cops in NYC shooting 9 people.
  2. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I read somewhere you just can't fix stupid. hmmm must be true.
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

I gess his partner just had to shoot him.
    It would have ben to dangerus to yank the chair back from behind and tip it over to imobalize a one armed one leg man.
    better to walk up from behind and just shoot him.
    stupid ars cop.
    leathel force was NOT needed or apropriate.:mad:
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Near where I live is a small town, Greenwood, LA, 3,200 residents. Drive by the city police dept. on a Sunday, and you will see no less than 9 police cars parked, and several on patrol. How many LEO's do you need? Greenwood, LA, like all other cities, large, and small, have discovered that CRIME does pay! The more cops you can put on the payroll, the more money you can generate! Ten years ago a single cop in the small TX town of Mustang, was writing over $300,000 in tickets each year. It doesn't take a dummy to understand that when you start to saturate a comunity with what ever you can can put in uniform, bad things are just a short distance away!!
  5. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

Stupid cop? NO!!!

More like gutless-coward-killer cop. Another violent POS making decent cops look bad.