1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Here's more from the "fair and impatial" liberal-controlled media

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bcj1755, Aug 12, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090812/ap_on_re_us/us_militia_movement

So now, those who disagree with King-Emperor Barack I His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter are not only are we racists, right-wing whackadoos, and potential domestic terrorists, but also potential "militia members.":rolleyes: The "fair and impartial" media continues to do Barry's bidding by constantly painting real patriots and others who won't drink the Barry-flavored Kenyan Kool-Aid as enemies of the state and threats to the people:rolleyes::mad:

So, let's see here...
    I agree that things are bad, and will get much worse. I also agree that the country is in peril. But not from foreign sources, but from the Kenyan Usurper that the sheeple "elected." Does this make me a "militia member"?
    I believe that Barry will try to use US troops against us, most likely to try and enforce a gun ban and firearms confiscation. So does this also make me a "militia member"?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  2. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

I bet they would poop postcards to find out thier hate black message isnt doing a thing for the patriots gathering.

This whole mindset of the media pisses me off.

Patriots come from every walk of life, and every neighborhood
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

During the era of Bush these movements petered out and went into hibernation mode as almost no active threat was perceived even though the potential was still there. Now with the 111th Congress and President Obama and his cabal of unelected Marxist and Communist czars it is Red Alert time. Obama has caused Paul Revere to go on alert after only 6 months in office. Remarkable wouldn't you say?