Here's one we can all get behind

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jbmid1, Sep 16, 2011.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

repealing the Federal Corporate Income Tax would bring jobs back here, but the trouble is that if you do that, they're not going to cut back spending and we'll go into deficit faster. or they'll want to raise taxes on everyone else so they don't lose their spending funds.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Repeal NAFTA, and GAT along with the Corporate Income Tax, and you will see results. Place a tarriff on all goods made outside the USA, and make them compete with American made products! Repealing the CIT alone won't get the job done. So what I don't have to pay those taxes anymore, heck, I'm still making more money over here in China, because I don't have to pay anything for labor, and I'm not paying those taxes anyway!
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  4. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

If you cut the corp tax out, the tax base will substantially expand, and the revenue will increase. There would be no need to increase taxes on anyone else. Spending should still be cut, however, to get our government back in to the bounds of the Constitution.