Here's the toy pics

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by riderbob, May 21, 2003.

1. riderbob

riderbob New Member

Just west of " You sure do live a long way from
    Hi Guys

Here are the pics that I promised

First one is A highpoint carbine w/ a Bushnell red dot.

Second is a custom Winchester mod 70 in 22-250 w/ bell carlson stock and a Sightron 6.5x25x50 AO. It also has a few tuning tricks.

Third is also a custom Winchester 70 in 25/06 ramline stock same tricks as above but w/ heavier triggerpull. Scope is a Simmons 6x18x44AO.

Rider

Attached Files:

2. riderbob

riderbob New Member

And an other

Here is an SKS for Sniper

Rider

Attached Files:

• sks.jpg
      sks.jpg
      File size:
      7.1 KB
      Views:
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

lol....

I'm guessing by the shape of the stock that that's a Chinese SKS that originally had a spike bayonet. But it's hard to tell because the picture is so small. Is that an aftermarket stock?

Did you do that stock paint job yourself? Looks pretty good.
    Last edited: May 21, 2003
  4. riderbob

riderbob New Member

SKS

Sniper

It is a Chinese SKS. I bought it just before the ban.( Ok I bought a few before the ban) Just cause they said that I couldn't have one.They were all still in original shipping crates and that goo we all love, cosmoline. I have sold a few but kept this one. The stock is a ramline wintertec. I am not sure weather or not they still make it. I has an increased pull, and the color is clear through. I thought that it would be great for strapping to my 4 wheeler. But then again "The things ya see when you haven't got a gun". Not to concerned with the abuse. I call it my "saddle gun" even though horses don't like me. Hope this helps sniper.

Rider
  5. Dagger

Dagger New Member

hey Rider i was looking at those hi-point carbines this weekend, they seem a little on the cheap side so i didnt get it, but how do they shoot? its in 9mm right? let me know how it is!
  6. riderbob

riderbob New Member

Hipoint carbine accuracy

Dagger

Your in luck. I just got back from camping this weekend and had a chance to really shoot this in real world play. Even with the red dot it really does shoot. We were shooting @ clay pidgions @ varying ranges and positions. It hit all and was a hoot to shoot.
    It is really simple and easy to mantain. If you get one let me know I have a few tricks that make it a little more comfortable to shoot.

Rider