1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

HERE'S TO YA HOMER!!!

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

low2go
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (5/31/01 7:52:39 pm)
    | Del All HERE'S TO YA HOMER!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tongue Twister

If a bra is an upper topper titty flopper stopper, and a
    jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker, and a roll of
    toilet tissue
    is a super duper doody pooper scooper, what do you call a
    Japanese drummer boy
    whose father has diarrhea?
    A slap happy Jappy with a crap happy pappy.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/31/01 8:08:47 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: HERE'S TO YA HOMER!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

homer4
    (5/31/01 11:11:58 pm)
    | Del Re: HERE'S TO YA HOMER!!!
    Hahaha! Wow!,what a mouthfull there Chief.Hahahaha!

By the way...still thinking out the "what if".
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

Edited by: homer4 at: 6/1/01 12:13:07 am

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (6/1/01 6:48:43 am)
    Now, say that three times as fast as you can? LOL!!

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/1/01 8:45:53 am)
    OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! THOSE ARE MENTAL IMAGES I DID NOT NEED THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!!!

But funny as helll... thanks... I needed that!

out....

homer4
    (6/1/01 1:11:43 pm)
    OK!,here's an easy one...Mith wrote "Thanks... I needed that!"

What Company and product used that line in their commercials?

Indybear57
    (6/1/01 1:28:52 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Old Spice?

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/1/01 5:14:01 pm)
    .... is that the one where the girl slaps the guy? Then he says,
    "Thanks..I needed that!" Definitely an after shave commercial (I think).
    Seems like Broadway Joe Namath was in
    some of those?

Sharon

Edited by: TShooters at: 6/1/01 6:40:45 pm

homer4
    (6/1/01 5:20:05 pm)
    Getting warmer guys!

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/1/01 5:43:08 pm)
    he he he, Homer. You been watchin' TVLand!

Aqua Velva ....though, the Hai Karate commercials are faves of mine.

Sharon

Misterstan
    (6/1/01 8:37:53 pm)
    Mike,

I've always thought they called it "Old Splice". Isn't that the aftershave the Navy guys always wear?

Misterstan

Indybear57
    (6/1/01 10:37:20 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Yep, made with genuine squid oil and a touch of bearing grease!

homer4
    (6/2/01 7:17:05 am)
    OK.no one guessed the Brand...it was Mennens and the commercial ran around 1972.

My father in-law gave me a slap after splashing a bit on my face "to freshen me up" at our Wedding Reception...his way of telling me to behave with his daughter.I took it good naturedly.

It was a nice wallop to.Hehe!

By the way...I'm old school and still splash on Old Spice,English Leather,and Canoe.

How about the rest of you guys? What ya smelling like?

low2go
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (6/2/01 8:00:03 am)
    Do you recall a fragrance for men called JADE EAST--put that stuff on your handsome puss and you just weren't safe around the ladies--you know about cat-nip around the kitties--Old Jade East was surely one of thos aphro-dees-yaick things. Broadway Joe also hussled a product for sore muscles--did that stuff smell good or just make you hot--the muscles I'm referring to. Wilborn

Misterstan
    (6/2/01 10:28:51 am)
    Homer,

I have used Old Spice as long as I can remember. I prefer the "fresh" scent.

When I used to sell Real Estate, I was on an appointment to present an offer to the sellers when the lady of the house asked, "who is wearing Old Spice?" Apparently it was her Father's favorite cologne. The deal was accepted.

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

Edited by: Misterstan at: 6/2/01 11:30:28 am

BARTAL
    (6/2/01 10:38:57 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    A guy I work with say's he uses "Bitch come runnin" after shave. Most of them ran away from me....Maybe I should have tried some of this stuff?
    Peace....Barry

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (6/2/01 6:38:01 pm)
    Old Spice and Aqua Velva were my favorites in High School. They just had a good clean smell. I still like Aqua Velva and use it from time to time. What I use now is Jovan Musk.
    Anybody recall their Dad or Grandad using Bay Rum for an after shave? I worked in a Drug Store as a Soda Person...I know, I know, its jerk!! LOL!! I worked for 4 yrs as a soda jerk...serving up ice cream cones, shakes, fountain Cokes and to some people I would serve a Graveyard Coke. In some areas of the country they are called Suicide Cokes. We also had some damn good heat'em up sandwiches...no microwave...it was heated with a hot bulb.

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/2/01 10:33:54 pm)
    When I was young... it was English Leather.... later.. it was British Sterling...

but now as I grow older.... its Hoppes No. 9!!

out...