Hey Admins. Owners manual question

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by fleetwood1976, Jul 4, 2010.

1. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

Someone posted an owners manual in another section of the forum. I was wondering if we as collectors could upload owners manuals to a thread or something that could be alphabetized or organized to look up a manual and use the information or print it. This would be a cool resource if possible or legal.
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Good idea Fleetwood !!

Anyone who has links to any owners manuals can post them here and I'll stick this thread. There may be several manuals already posted on TFF so if anyone wants to do a forum search to find the info, post the links here and I'll compile them. :)
  3. Big Shrek

Big Shrek Well-Known Member

The problem would be Organization...

If you've ever seen Steve's Pages, you quickly understand how Manuals can take up a LOT of bandwith...
    and organizing them in alphabetical order is a bit of a pain....but if you do it post by post it's a nightmare
    because NOBODY can find ANYTHING.
  4. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

Maybe we could have a thread for Colt manuals, one for marlin, etc.