1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Hey dan wesson 357 people-need help

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Helix_FR, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

If anyone could be so kind, i need to know the slot width on the dan wesson barrel bushings on the interchangeable barrel 357's or even the 22's. I need to tighten up a barrel on one right quick but don't have the tool nor the time to wait for one to ship in, so I will make one but I need to know that dimension before i start cutting. ;) Thanks All
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I don't have a Dan Wesson .357 yet. I wish I could help.

A fellow in my Sunday School class offered me a Dan Wesson .357 Pistol Pack for $395 last Sunday. I told him I would take it, but need to set up a meet. I went to a gun show instead of Church this past Sunday.
  3. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I would definitely miss church for a Pistol Pack at that price! Just tell everyone "The devil made me do it!"
  4. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

I had to remove the barrel on my son's DW357. I made a tool but it would not budge the barrel that had not been taken off for at least 15 years (most of it in storage). Not only that but my tool's ears were not strong enough and started to distort. I bit the bullet, so to speak, and bought the tool. The bushing came right off after a pretty good input from me.

Buy the tool!

LDBennett
  5. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    Here is a link to a man who sells a great tool to remove the DW barrels and he also makes and sales barrels. A friend sent it to me, he has several DWs and knows I am looking for some 357 barrels and/or barrel schrouds in varying lenghts.
    http://www.ewkarms.com/index.htm

IF you do not buy that pistol pack, I wil in a heart beat!!!!!! That is a heck of a deal.
  6. D_Kansas

D_Kansas New Member

Let me in on the Pac too. and yes Buy the wrench! .006" gap