1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Hey, guess what I found!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by polishshooter, Oct 27, 2006.

1. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

My Chinese SKS pouch with a loaded stripper and 12 more stripper clips that I tore my house apart looking for when I bought the Yugo two months ago! :p

I KNEW I had them SOMEWHERE...but I could have sworn there were tWO loaded strippers, Oh well....;)

Had a "Day off" today but still had to do some End oif Month work:mad: , had to receive a fax, so I went to move the fax machine, and there it was, behind it in the office.

I'm just happy I never got around to ordering more.....
  2. Polish, I get the definite impression your house looks much like mine; i.e., guns, ammo, and miscellaneous other gun-related stuff EVERYWHERE. Does your wife get as annoyed about the clutter as mine? :eek: :D
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Good job on findin them now you can feed it just as fast as it wants to be shot:D
  4. polishshooter

Yeah, and of COURSE when I told her I found it do you THINK she would be happy for me????:mad:

NOOooo! :cool:

Instead I got the standard "If you put it where it's supposed to go in the FIRST place you wouldn't have LOST it, now WOULD you...." :mad: :mad: :p ;) :D

But she DID spend time looking for it too, so she's not THAT bad I guess....it's just HER definition of "clean and neat" is a little different than mine. at least in a matter of DEGREE.....;)

And yeah, Southern, having a couple of pouches handy with loaded strippers in 'em will make me sleep a little better, in case I have to repel more borders than I can with just the '97 and the .45:p :cool:
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  5. southernshooter

:D What does she mean put it where it's supposed to be?
    You aren't one of those lucky ones with a whole room dedicated to guns are you:p
  6. polishshooter

No, she means anywhere that she doesn't have to move it somewhere else, and then forget what she DID with it....:cool:

Like for some strange reason she thinks the kitchen counter and the dining room table shouldn't have odd Mosin Nagant parts, odd pieces of stocks and bore cleaner and gun oil strewn about....

WOMEN! You can't live with 'em, and you can't set 'em on FIRE unless you live in INDIA!:mad: :p ;) :D :D :D
  7. Yeah, I have the same problem, then she swears she hasn't seen it and that it ended up in the garbage can by ACCIDENT! :eek: :D

Yup, like an itsy bitsy more clutter on the dining room table will actually HURT anything. I mean, after all, isn't that what tables are for? :rolleyes:

Well, in Arabia you can behead them, but that does tend to get a bit messy, and you know how the neighbors tend to talk. :cool: ;)
  8. southernshooter

All the trouble I went thru to put our new stove in you would think the lady's here would atleast have let me bake the cosmoline out of a few of my stocks but NO