hey guys, antiqueDr & pricing

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 7, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

barbon
    (3/20/02 12:50:21 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All hey guys, antiqueDr & pricing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I e-mailed antiqueDr for the price of a gun and he promptly replied with an excellent price.
    I browsed around on his website and his prices are fantastic.
    I had just bought a 96FS Beretta at $30 bucks MORE than his price.
    Heck, I may move to Houston just to shop at his store.
    Anyway thanks antiqueDr for your courteous reply.

Life's too short to wear uncomfortable underwear.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/20/02 6:05:56 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: hey guys, antiqueDr & pricing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

needleace
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/02 6:46:31 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: hey guys, antiqueDr & pricing
    No question, The MAN.
    Over the last several months, I was researching several
    possibilities in a .45 and other guns that I was looking at for IDPA. Doc is always courteous, extremely knowledgeable about his wares, prompt with the response, fair in trade value and competitive in his prices. Though we didn't get together on a deal, he's the go-to-guy for a gun and I always look for his updated list. I am sure that we will do business in the future.
    -ace

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/20/02 8:28:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    I appreciate the kind words. I've always felt that a man is more successful in the long run by keeping repeat customers than trying to break the bank with a one-time shot.

Anyhow, new updated list coming up with some XP100's and other stuff.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Kimber and Wilson Combat Master Dealer

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/20/02 11:47:55 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

I agree Doc, I've always ran my place like that too!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 1:19:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    I believe you will find that everyone here tries to be fair with their pricing. AntiqueDr is a great person to do business with!

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/21/02 2:36:09 pm)
    My turn to let one picture do the talking.I drove over to the gun shop last Saturday to pick up an out of State prrchase and to browse the store. Looking through the vast assortment of longguns in the vertical rack, I spotted a Remington 870 12 Ga. expresss with vent rib. After looking the gun over, I checked the price tag! $125.00 I did a double take. I couldn't amagine this gun going for such a price. I carefully laid it on the counter and continued my browsing. When all was done, we filled out the 4473 rang the sale up and I walked away with this beauty for a song and a dance pluse tax. Now is this a deal or is this a deal!

I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 3/21/02 2:44:33 pm

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 4:09:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    That'll teach me to price guns when I'm drinkin'.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Kimber and Wilson Combat Master Dealer

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 4:21:00 pm)
    Doc, you ol' wino. Gonna hafta start calling you Doc Holliday!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 10:06:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Man BlackGun you get all the luck!

And here I thought getting 8 more mags for the AK for $110 shipped was a good deal.

Geez!

At least the new SKS for $100 is fun - but does anybody know how to take the 30 round mag out now that my friend put it in and left?

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/22/02 1:43:54 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Darn BlackGun -

You didn't get a deal on that, you got a steal!!! How much of Bob's Best did you have to pour down ole Doc's gullett before you had him price it?

BTW - like the blond stock on it, looks good in the pic.
    RuffItt

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/22/02 9:05:24 am)
    I donno, Ruffit, when I walked in the door he was lappin some brown lookin exicer out of Remington's water bowl
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN