Hey Jack; how about an update...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garydude, Nov 5, 2012.

1. garydude

garydude Member

On your solar project? Seems like it's been several months since you told us about it and I'm curious how it's going.
    Thanks!
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Its gone very well , but sadly due to some here accusing me of ripping off poor americans by claiming carbon credits from places that where giving them away

the last thread was pulled by the bosses here and to be honest i've no real wish to be abused again over it

i have managed to help get two folks solar connected in the USA as they read what i said and agreed that the US did not contribute to this fund but opposed the kyoto accord and the funds have come only from those nations and business's from the accord signature members , the USA did not pay one cent into the kyoto fund

as you did not sign up to that

but the experts say different and i expect to be abused yet again for ripping off poor americans ..

i'll leave it there eh ..
  3. garydude

garydude Member

Sorry for the troubles Jack; that's the last thing you need.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Hmm... wonder if I can claim carbon credits for building kapagen on my property... :dontknow: