Hey Polish . . .

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Pistolenschutze, Nov 10, 2007.

1. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

I'm sorry you took it that way, PS, no offense was intended.
  2. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

To the esteamed pair of members who have given so much here...I think you are both right. You both argue your points so well. You back up your arguments with some very good thinking and evidence. It's almost like you are answering different questions really. Polish, the "big picture" and you Pistol "tank for tank". I'm sure Polish didn't mean for this to have become personal. You guys are just a bit reved up on this topic, one you are both EXPERTS about. Really I mean that it would be VERY HARD to get two people at at a table opposite you two guys, who could hold a candle to what you guys know about this particular topic. I've learned so much about a topic that was an interest to me soo long ago. So at leaste to this TFF member I hope you guy's knowledge about this and other subjects just keep's coming! Best reguards you two, Kirk
    P.S. In a one on one battle I'd put my money on the tiger!
  3. d allread

d allread New Member

If the allies had to fight the russians right after WW2,in Europe,what would have happened? Who would have had the strongest airforce,army and navy to win?
    I have always wondered what would have happened. comments?