1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Hey Polish.....

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Xracer
    (9/30/01 9:15:24 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Hey Polish.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How's your "Frankenstein Load" coming? I haven't seen any mushroom clouds from the direction of Indiana.

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/11/01 5:47:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey Polish.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last two weekends I planned to clean out the garage and set up my "state of the art" bench.

The operative word is "planned."

But I DID just buy some S&B OO Buck I'm going to try out for sure this weekend....looks good for unbuffered.

I MAY use the cases for my "specials..." I like that they are "see-through," they'd make good conversation starters when I load them, I could inspect after loading for load/pellet distribution and stacking, and also if I fold crimp, I could then tell which loads are which...hate to "accidently" use one on a squirrel or bunny
    I'm so PROUD to be an AMERICAN...