Hey PonyCar Here's One For Ya

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by durk, Mar 6, 2009.

1. durk

durk New Member

Took these pics tonight at dinner. Pretty sweet Saleen Mustang cop car! I don't know if it's local,highway patrol or what.

Attached Files:

2. lb969

lb969 New Member

Its from Transformers the movie. Barricade was a Decepticon who was a police car form with that very saying on the side. Also the 643 unit number too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

"To punish and enslave"

Too funny!!!

Not to sure that was an actual cop car Durk. Thanks Ib for the additional pics.
  4. lb969

lb969 New Member

No, its a custom job by some fan. Lightbar is white, which is civilian/special use, not the red and blue used by police. There are also no "Police" marking on the vehicle which preclude it from being a squad car. (there is a remote possibility its an unmarked vehicle, but the Black and white paint job is a touch obvious)
  5. durk

durk New Member

I saw the guy who drives it one morning at breakfast. He had on a T-shirt that said police on it sooooooo.... I don't know what to think. If he's not a cop, then he is one freaky fan of Transformers!:eek: I could not tell if he had a side arm as the table was in the way. (sitting by himself) might explain some things? Could be cop or too geeky for women.:D
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Barricade also had a PD symbol on the fender with a Decepticon insignia in it. I thought it was a very nice touch.
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Cool copy!

Yeah, I got a little excited when I watched the Transformers movie. I was like my son when Spongebob comes on! :D

If the guy isn't a police officer, he better watch himself or he might be spending more time around them. :eek: :D
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yeah, I got excited when I first saw that movie also, but my part is when the wingpair of A-10s roll-in on Scorpinok and just hose down everything.....mmmmmmmm:D:D:D:D:D
    The United States Air Force, kicking ass, taking names, and blowing s*** up since 1947!!:D
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ok, all this talk of the Transformers has made me rewatch "Transformers: The Movie." The original animated one from 1986. Nothing like seeing Megatron and Optimus Prime just beat the holy living snot out of each other:D:D The original cartoon Megatron just kicked so much a$$ :D:D