1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Hey Shadow...in here!

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Guest, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (6/17/01 2:24:12 pm)
    | Del All Hey Shadow...in here!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome to the best show in town. If you need some help with posting your pic...we got MisterStan that can probably help you the most! Hang around or come on back if ya gotta go! Hope you share some of your memories with us. Welcome home!!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/17/01 2:35:39 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Hey Shadow...in here!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome Aboard Shadow!

Yep, Stan would be the one to help you with
    the Pics, he's our tech guy!

Shadow
    (6/17/01 2:46:13 pm)
    | Del Re: Hey Shadow...in here!
    Hey Larry
    This is Dan from MSNBC. I finally had some time to get my butt back here.
    Miss all of ya!
    Thanks
    Dan

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (6/17/01 5:21:15 pm)
    You don't mean Seattle Dan? LOL!! That's what that dumbass HNguyen called you...right? Dan...we found out who that no-balls HNguyen was. You will find the Topic down in "Fire For Effect". It was Jesse...

Edited by: LarryJK at: 6/17/01 6:34:39 pm

oneknight
    (6/17/01 5:40:27 pm)
    Dan,

Good to have you back with us. It's been a while!

Donna

Shadow
    (6/17/01 8:29:22 pm)
    yep Seattle Dan!! Good to see everyone. I read the listing on our little friend. Sounds like that person has a score to settle about being left out of our adventures. Could be he is just jealous! Sucks to be him!!!!!

Indybear57
    (6/17/01 9:56:01 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Hey Shadow...in here!
    Dan-good to see you on board! I'll look forward to reading lots of posts from you when I get back from Germany!

Mike L

homer4
    (6/18/01 3:58:06 pm)
    Another Welcome to ya Dan !

Now is this Seattle thing a good thing or a bad thing there Dan...inquiring minds want to know. You can trust me bud I won't say a thing , I'm a trustworth kinda guy here in this ole Town.

Thinkin bout openin a Used Car Lot. Thinkin of maybe partnerin up with someone...think maybe youd be interested there Friend? 50...50!!!

You don't have to answer right now Friend...get back to me...don't wait too long tho...got lots of others just dying to be my partner.

UH!,by the way...you do have a bank account?
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.