Hey?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dou2a, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Welcome to TFF.

You should SERIOUSLY take a training course. It's only one day out of your life, and could easily save it or anothers. Firearms are NOT toys, nor are they to be taken lightly. Owning one carries a great responsibility.

At the very least, check out some of the on-line stuff.

No offense, but your posts leave me wondering if yer ready for handling a firearm, let alone owning one.
  2. boatme99

boatme99 New Member

3. boatme99

boatme99 New Member

dou2a;

I appreciate the effort but I'm not willing to go through all that for some weapon knowledge :p I mean seriously, I'm only 17. I've got my finals coming up, this is my senior year, I've got more stuff to worry about than learning about guns.

Don't dismiss Jacks offer so cavalierly. It's not necessarily just about firearms knowledge. These could very well be contacts that could help you for the rest of your life. I know it's tough at 17 to see things like this, but you have a long future. Take some help when you can get it.
    Welcome to the forum.
  4. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Scary isn't it..............:D
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

I'd say Blessed rather... good folks all over and been lucky to meet a goodly number

folks willing to stand up to whats wrong and fix a few wrongs when they can

Brother Nabil , even though not a soldier has withstood bombings a kidnapping , a stabbing and they are currently rebuilding the church after a mortar bomb was wired to blow when the bell was rung and it had to be remote detonated

he's as tough as any SF operator and a never ending smile for all , the world could use more like him , he'll go to the occupied area's and help anyone , Christian , muslim , whatever.. what we all should try to emulate , he's a better man then me ..

and folks if i may

the young gents reluctance to travel through the cordons around beirut is a smart move , if youi have never seen it its hard to explain , that many factions with that many checkpoints and often shooting at each other from the checkpoints

its not just a hassle

you really do take your life in your hands just to go shopping

and his priority is his studies?? i think it sounds good

the middle east is a very different world and unless you have been there and lived in it its hard to comprehend , the folks dont talk about the troubles there , that in itself can get you killed , the kids being diplomatic as all folks there learn fast , or pay the price ..

you learn to read between the lines .. what is unsaid is often the point of the entire conversation ..

cheers
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  6. hunterfisher

hunterfisher New Member

Welcome aboard.
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

?????
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

A fine introduction eh?