Hezbollah operating in Mexico

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by skullfr, Jul 25, 2012.

1. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I made some comments in a thread recently about placing troops on our borders.I am not talking police actions but combat operations.We send troops all over for police actions but will not protect our nation when Hezbollah is operating with the cartels in Mexico and are our sworn enemy.The level of violence in our border states is at an alarming rate.This just irks me

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/he...-truth-about-islamic-terror-on-the-u-s-border
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah well you'll have to take that up with the management but because its ramadan they are in prayer , when the imam let's em out take it up then ..
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is the 1st I have heard that Hezbollah is in Mexico. It very well could be true. I do think we should get our troops back home and defend that border. Maybe we should just invade Mexico and make it a territory of the USA.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

keep listening hamas and hezbollah had a scirmish down not far from alcapulco

they been beheading each other ever since , that was about 6 years ago , notice beheading became popular when the islamists got involved ..
  5. skullfr

skullfr New Member

another method is putting them in barrels of acid alive and leave em till nothing but a mushy soup.The beheadings are now the norm.
  6. skullfr

skullfr New Member

Ya know we had to invade when Pancho Villa was causing a ruckus and Blackjack Pershing with a lil Lt named Patton went down and smacked em around.I consider when the Zetas take over National Parks and ranches an act of war.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

aint enough like Pershing around now days , we need folks like him , lot's of them
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

9. skullfr

skullfr New Member

been reading this for years.I have personally seen the changes in the border towns.The Zetas were originally trained at FT Bragg for the Mexican army.The lure of money corrupted them and we know corruption is a part of life there.The deals with Hezbollah and all other organised crime is just business.The Zetas are one of the strongest groups and have cells all over the U.S.These guys make the columbians look like boy scouts.It is all about controlling the smuggling routes.During the AFO-guzman war a catholic cardinal was assinated by U.S. gang members as they thought he was Chapo Guzman at a airport in broad daylight.These guys have high grade military heavy weapons and these have to come from the worlds arms market and not the Texas gun shows or shops.This should be a call to arms to stop this.Screw gaurding poppy fields in Afghanistan,we need combat troops working OPS here.