Hezbollah operatives caught in Mexico

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by FlashBang, Sep 11, 2012.

1. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

This is where our second 9/11 will come from. It's not a matter of IF, but WHEN. Both Republicans and Demonrats are responsible for this mess when it happens.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

11 years since 9/11 folks and the 12th year celebration will be another attack this is islam
  4. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

i wonder how many more minutes before the corrupt mexican system has them walking free? that is, if they haven't already.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

dont count on it , yes theres a lot of corruption there but remember a lot of mexicans see the islamists as the introducers of the beheadings and chainsaw messages across mexico and have a deep hatred of them

6 where shot up by mexicans in the past couple months

6 jihadists

theres hope these mutt's will be dealt with as they should if locked up

i dunno if you folks heard but a jihadist blew up a shrine to the dope peddlers saint . that they used to pray to ( strong catholic backgrounds despite the crime they do)

that made a lot of enemies with a couple gangs talking about a crusade ..
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  6. Jerryboy

godspeed on their crusade, may they slaughter each other and leave us in peace.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

xactly!!!
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I don't think that islam is planning on waiting until a 9/11 anniversary. They're going to pick something to make it significant and create some other anniversary for us to mourn - that's my gut feeling....
  9. Jerryboy

their ultimate goal is to give us one for every month of the year, and finally every week of the month, and of course several days before and after each anniversary will require increased security, checkpoints and searches on every street, and... oops! Big Brother forgot to take down the checkpoints and searches after the anniversary of the 5/16 or 2/26 or 12/5 or 1/3 or 7/21 etc., terror attacks. oh well, it's all for the best.:mad:
  10. Twicepop

Twicepop Active Member

A couple of years back I heard on some radio program, I don't recall which one now, that one of every 11-12 illegals caught crossing the southern border, was of some Mid-Eastern origin, and not of Mexican or Central American origin. I can't verify how true the statement is, but have no problem in believing it.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  11. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

Most of the middle eastern folks are coming over from Canada. The southern border is almost entirely Mexico and south Americans. This is due to the edge that middle easterners can get flights into Canada and lax Canadian policies on them coming into Canada. As Jack pointed out, and has been shown to be 100% on the money, there are Hezbollah operatives in Mexico. They are joined with the cartels, not so much for terrorism but to a greater degree to sell them weapons and to make money from the drug trade to fund themselves with. There is a big surge in heroin crossing the borders and it is being supplied to the cartels from the middle east. It is a higher quality heroin then the "Mexican Tar" and is more valuable on the market.