1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

HI Ya'll!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

blackguns
    (2/2/02 1:10:41 pm)
    Reply HI Ya'll!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi folks! I followed LTS out of the Pump House over at TFF last night, got in a cab driven by Warpig, asked Piggy where I could find a bar with some action in it. He droped me off here and said to asked directions to the Boom Boom Room! Would one of you fine folks tell Nam Vet where he find a can a cold XXX or Black lable?

Edited by: blackguns at: 2/2/02 1:11:48 pm

hope6970
    (2/2/02 5:06:53 pm)
    Reply Re: HI Ya'll!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Howdy there blackguns, nice to see you here.

Now as far as following anyone around here I believe I would be a little careful of that. People have been known to be lead astray and find themselves in the wrong barroom and have found that they have been rolled . As for the Black Label, I believe I heard LikeToShoot say something about the stash that is hid, I would contact him but go easy, he kinda likes to know exactly what your intentions are before he gets too friendly. lol lol

blackguns, I also forgot to mention LTS does a lot of cooking and he specializes in using that Black Label in his Road-Kill cooking. Good Luck!

Welcome blackguns, nice to see you with us - Hope

Edited by: hope6970 at: 2/2/02 5:14:43 pm

hope6970
    (2/2/02 10:25:57 pm)
    Well golly, I had to come back and check on you blackguns, I just wanted to make sure that you were doing OK.

I didn't say it before so please forgive my manners,

"A very special Welcome Home to you" and do hope that you enjoy our board. - Hope

TallTLynn
    (2/2/02 11:18:58 pm)

Re: HI Ya'll!
    Hope - if this is who I think it is - believe me he'll feel at home here just fine. Especially if he followed LTS from the Pump House.

However, don't expect to see to much of him for a little while - he's still recovering from surgery.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (2/2/02 11:26:22 pm)

Welcome Aboard BG! First round of Bob's Best
    is on me
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

SixTGunr
    (2/3/02 11:04:53 am)
    Welcome Aboard blackguns and most of all "Welcome Home"! Fish heads and rice with a little Black Label .... Been a while it has ... Been a while
    "It's a whole other ballgame when the target is shootin' back"

blackguns
    (2/3/02 12:09:14 pm)
    Thank Ya'll fer the hardy har har welcome! Somebody mention Road Kill? Yummmmmmmmm! My favorite! Ain't nothing like day old Guana on a hot summers day cooked on a open tarmac just off Highway 1. LTS is a conasour (sp) of fine foods for sure: Krispy Cream Donuts and Jack Black!

I'll try and come by and say hiddy, everyday! I can't get to far from the computer, I get withdrawls

LIKTOSHOOT
    (2/3/02 12:16:47 pm)
    Hide the donuts.........

berto64
    (2/3/02 2:25:11 pm)

BG, WELCOME!
    Good to see you here. Hope the taxi ride wasn't too expensive, warpig tends to run around in circles sometimes, ya know. You'll find a lot familiar faces here. Have fun!

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

TallTLynn
    (2/3/02 3:27:11 pm)

What LTS said - the donuts will be gone if BG gets to them first (grin)

blackguns
    (2/3/02 8:37:08 pm)
    As those of you who don't know me yet, the family trys real hard to look out for me! See I have this problem. I'm presently in the 12 step program! I have a Krispy Kream Donut addiction! They are like Lay's Potato chips! Ya just can't eat one!

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (2/4/02 7:38:44 am)
    Welcome BG---we had a former Navy Man named Stan here at the site one time and every time someone mentioned the KK donuts, he would post a big, handsome plate of the things for you to look at---hell, you could see every nook and cranny, every golden flake---I swear, you could smell 'em! Here in the Phoenix valley, the nearest KK establishment is about 6 miles away---I tell you, DISTANCE LENDS ENCHANTMENT in this case, for if it were any closer, 6.5 K. calories a morning wouldn't be out of my way of dealing with those 'evil things'! Wilborn

Winter11
    (2/4/02 11:54:20 am)
    Welcome BG... Glad you found your way here....

Ya know... I've never even tasted a Krispy Kreme! (ducks as everyone yells in shock)

Guess I'll have to... especially since everyone makes such a fuss!!

Always Faithful

cointoss 2
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/8/02 12:40:25 pm)
    Winter you won't be able to eat just one Krispy Creme, take my word on it.
    cointoss2

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/9/02 11:27:16 am)

Winter don't feel bad about not ever having one. I haven't either and I did have the opportunity at a weekend get together last year in Missouri.

ruffitt
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/10/02 8:30:58 am)

Black gun (or anyone else, for that matter) - just a little sumpthin special for ya.
    RuffItt

Edited by: Tac401 at: 2/10/02 12:34:26 pm

cointoss 2
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/10/02 3:12:37 pm)
    Ruffitt were all drooling!
    cointoss2

blackguns
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/10/02 5:18:57 pm)
    The pirate has struck again, heheheheheheheh!