High Noon Down Under got me "hooked"

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by armoredman, Sep 4, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

You know why I like High Noon Holsters? They work right the first time. No stretching, no overnight fitting, no plastic baggie trick; they fit right when they show up in that plain brown box delivered by my favorite guy in the whole wide world - the UPS driver. :)
    Today my favorite guy came by again, and guess what he brought today?

[​IMG]

Yup, the newest sidearm in the stable has a brand new skin. This is a Down Under cowhide inside the waistband holster, my favorite style of carry for Arizona concealment, for the Beretta PX4 Storm, a sidearm I am taming to my will.:cool: Among other features I like about this rig is the custom molding that seems to "snap in" when the sidearm is holstered. I also like the stitched in and molded sight track to help align and protect the sights while drawing and re- holstering. The holster also has that traditional High Noon thick medieval armor leather sweat shield, a HUGE plus when carrying in a hot environment. It's a 1/4 inch thick! No worries about rust with this baby on guard!

[​IMG]

This is different from my other Down Under, because as you will remember that rig has the dual strap set up, as shown here with my CZ SP-01 Phantom.

[​IMG]

On this High Noon rig I asked for the J hook for quick on/off use. You can see it's tough and no nonsense - it holds well while holstering and drawing, but is removed easily when needed.

[​IMG]

Wearing it as is comfortable as the day is long, just like my other High Noon holsters. The rig rides right up next to me, and when I don't have the shirt behind it to show it off, it hides like a ghost in the night. Couple this with my favorite High Noon Rock Steady gun belt, and I am in hog heaven! Scratch that - too much mud in hog heaven; we'll say I am in holster heaven. ;)

[​IMG]

Looks like there's a Storm...at High Noon...:cool:

http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Down_Under_Clip_Black_/down_under_clip_black_.html

[​IMG]
  2. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

They use the best clip, too, the one that folds under the belt, instead of having that indentation that kinda bends in uder the belt. I have a cheap leather holster, doesn';t look very pretty, but with that clip it is not coming out with the gun- no way.
  3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I will check those out. Thanks and nice rig you have there.
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012