1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

High school shooting just coincidence ??

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Shizamus, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

1. When was the last time we heard of a high school shooting ?
    Columbine ?
    2. How many of them were done with so called "assault" rifles
    particularly an AK47?
    3. What is the big firearms issue now?
    The extension of the assault weapons ban.
    4. When did the story of Bush's decision appear?
    a few days ago.
    5. What is the firearm most used by the anti-gun idiots to
    convey the "nasty, evil assault weapon" image ?
    The AK47.

Now, go ahead and try to convince me that this shooting
    is just a big coincidence.

Of course this is my opinion, yours might be different.

Talk radio at it's best : www.gcnlive.com

www.infowars.com
    www.thepowerhour.com
    www.gulfwarvets.com
  2. SaxonPig

SaxonPig New Member

Someone published a time line of high profile shootings and they did coincide with the debates on gun laws. Every time the Congress starts talking about gun laws there is a mass shooting. I believe it is not a coincidence. I think there are powerful people who could arrange such things and would do it to further their cause. Two weeks ago the news started having stories about the assault weapon ban being renewed and I told my wife to watch for mass murders with assault weapons. Well, here they come.
  3. bullelk

bullelk New Member

I've always held that same theory in the back of my mind. The anti's are the most violent groups around and they'll stop at nothing to promote their agenda.

I don't know what we can do about it, but I myself would sure like a chance to kick some a$$.
  4. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Another interesting point to consider, is that this shooting happened after the major war activity had been concluded. The anti's can't have their target audience distracted, so they waited until the war had calmed down before commencing with this school shooting.