1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

High standard mobel "E"

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by fourtimedad, Oct 29, 2009.

1. fourtimedad

fourtimedad New Member

Please take a look at these pics. I have the original box as well. Any thoughts on what it is worth.

Attached Files:

2. muddober

muddober Active Member

I saw one for sale about 6 months ago and the seller was asking about a $1,000.00 as I recall and it was a 6.5" which in my opinion is a little more desirable. The model E is really pretty rare. I would love to own yours for $500.00 to keep and not resale, but in all honesty I think you could get far more to the right guy.

Ron
  3. SGVictor

SGVictor Member

That is a model E type I-B which is the early version of that gun. The short barrel is less common than the long barrel version and teh type I-B is less common than the type II. This type I-B was probably made between May 1938 and August 1939. Value might be in the $950 to $1150 range.