The Firearms Forum banner

High Standard Supermatic shotgun, Need help

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  rawright54 
#1 · (Edited)
Just picked up a lightly used but improperly stored 12ga High Standard Supermatic field C100 shotgun and need a little help. Took the shotgun out to the range and had issues wanting to double feed, I quickly realized the RH cartridge stop was missing and have now have a replacement in hand. Browsing through parts diagrams I now believe the installed LH stop may be from a 20ga version. All parts lists I have looked at show the same part number for the RH stop on both models but different numbers for the LH. Does anyone out there own one of these shotguns and mind taking a look at the LH stop, this is the one on the ejection side, and letting me know if I am correct?

Here is a picture of what I have.

See less See more
#4 ·
I wish I could help, but I've never heard of nor seen one of these guns. Have you checked Brownell's or Numrich for parts diagrams? Both publish nice exploded parts diagrams and carry good stocks of replacement parts. The one you have might have been a botched repair job, and either or both of these companies might help you make it right. Good luck!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.