Hillaries and obamas brave allies

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 12, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

All the same to me as far as I see it, level 'em all.
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

What do you expect Jack? Obozo is a muslim....... though I echo the sentiment - if muslims want to kill each other, let them have at it.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah muslims kill other muslims the best eh

but these are your allies , this is the cause you have been supporting with your weapons and money and i just wished you all to see what your government says is ok

and i also ask if this is who they support while calling white americans the real terrorist threat

how the hell are they gonna treat you ??

hey if your ok with this . fine ....

just askin though ...

if this is ok whats not ok ?? having this done to you ? folks your next and this is how they'll treat ya
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  5. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I don't think we should be supporting any of them or giving them a dime. Let them get their weapons elsewhere and shoot each other. We all know Iraq was only about the oil.