Hip Hop Hate Peddlers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by whymememe, Jun 7, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

These Hip Hop artists are getting rich peddling racist hate music. Why are this thugs able to get away with this. Opposing hate music is oppressed. Is this a sneaky Islamic strategy. Think about it. I don't think its just a black thing. I think its more global. Any prespective or comments would be appreciated. Today I'm working on the problems of the USA, I might need some help.

Don't be afraid to speak up.
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't like rap/hip-hop at all. I feel that so much musical talent of black people and others gets wasted on this poor excuse for music.
  3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

4. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I like George Jones. He's got a house here at a place called legends. He just got over a bout of pneumonia.
  5. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I feel the Hip hop hate music is a civil rights violation. I have listened and studied it enough to see it is not conducive to equality. The younger people that listen to it, take on their mind set. In this sense, it is a way for them to recruit more haters. Some of the music seems to be designed for this purpose Am I way off on this one?
  6. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

There is nothing "music" about it
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well I do enjoy music by black people, but I like blues, r&b and rock. Not this lame excuse for music. It's nothing but ghetto noise. I guess I just don't understand its appeal to people that listen to it.

Without getting too far off topic, can't we all agree that 75% of music out there today has turned into garbage? I mean I turned on one of the MTV channels to catch a music video while I was making dinner and the videos sound like a beat made with a computer and some idiot singing to it. What happened to good bands like The Beatles, or Rolling Stones, or bands that existed before now? Even the Foo Fighters aren't bad IMO. At least they write their own music and play their own instruments and don't use all these voice changer doo-dads.

Meh, maybe I'm just getting old...
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  8. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

hogger129, you are right on. the creativity is stagnant. alot of the songs are remakes of older ones which were better. I can't listen to the radio, I have my own CD's. Alot of people don't realize some of this rap music is nothing more than an advertisement for the crack dealers and promotes that lifestyle. When you listen to it for a while you begin to comprehend what it is about. They brag about all the money they make selling dope and treat women like slaves. To me it sounds a lot like islam.
  9. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I don't care what color the so-called "singers" are, the only thing missing from rap is the "C" at the beginning of the word. Don't forget the hateful garbage eminem spews too.
    Want good music, from an integrated band?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQi4jglT0Vo

I was raised on this type of music by my WWII veteran stepfather. :)
  10. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Armoreman, I like that jazz and One O' Clock Jump is one of the best. The title alone is a work of art. I like swing and the Big Band Era. Thanks for bringing some sanity.
  11. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  12. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Yeah, Carver, the birth of rock. I like all genre of music. I'm just trying to find out where the financing for this Hip Hop BS is coming from. Is it coming from illegal drug sales? Many of the so called artist are self confessed drug dealers. Are they catering to our enemies and perhaps getting money from them?

Some had reserve seats at Obama's inauguration. Think about.
  13. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Moody Blues..Jimmy Hendrix...Grateful Dead...Frank Zappa...Bob Dillion...Led Zepplin...Yes...Simon and Garfunkle..Jethro Tull....Plus.
  14. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

15. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

yeah, they were great artists, but they were only users not dealers.
  16. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

22WRF That was outstanding. You get an atta boy for that one. Now deputize your self and form a posse. Those guys are so right.
  17. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I like it all. From Gospel to Heavy Metal..........well I have a hard time with Jazz (too much going on). I do prefer classic country though, not that new pop (crap) country. its either pop music or country music.......................

Also, There is one rapper named "HopSin" that talks crap about Obama in a few of his songs.
  18. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nothing wrong with Goerge Jones.
  19. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Here is one less.

Atlanta rapper Lil Phat gunned down in hospital parking lot

SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. – Atlanta rapper Lil Phat was gunned down in the parking lot of a Georgia hospital, police said Friday, as they hunted two men seen running from the scene.

The rapper -- real name Melvin Vernell III -- was killed about 6:40pm Thursday outside Northside Hospital in Sandy Springs north of Atlanta, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/0...oxnews/national (Internal - US Latest - Text)
  20. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Upon reading this bit of news I started feeling almost like I was getting upset about it........

.........turns out it was just gas. All better.

Guess that sums up my feelings toward Rap, Hip-Hop, and the so called "artists" and the whole culture; White, Black, Hispanic, Martian or what have you.