Hip Hop Hate Peddlers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by whymememe, Jun 7, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

22WRF That was outstanding. You get an atta boy for that one. Now deputize your self and form a posse. Those guys are so right.
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I like it all. From Gospel to Heavy Metal..........well I have a hard time with Jazz (too much going on). I do prefer classic country though, not that new pop (crap) country. its either pop music or country music.......................

Also, There is one rapper named "HopSin" that talks crap about Obama in a few of his songs.
  3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nothing wrong with Goerge Jones.
  4. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Here is one less.

Atlanta rapper Lil Phat gunned down in hospital parking lot

SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. – Atlanta rapper Lil Phat was gunned down in the parking lot of a Georgia hospital, police said Friday, as they hunted two men seen running from the scene.

The rapper -- real name Melvin Vernell III -- was killed about 6:40pm Thursday outside Northside Hospital in Sandy Springs north of Atlanta, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/0...oxnews/national (Internal - US Latest - Text)
  5. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Upon reading this bit of news I started feeling almost like I was getting upset about it........

.........turns out it was just gas. All better.

Guess that sums up my feelings toward Rap, Hip-Hop, and the so called "artists" and the whole culture; White, Black, Hispanic, Martian or what have you.
  6. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Point to ponder - do you see any other genre of musicians shooting each other? When was the last time Pink Floyd and the Scorpions went at it in a parking lot with pistols and knives? Have the Rolling Stones done drivebys on the Beatles I wasn't aware of? Has Garth Brooks sent hit teams to take out Dolly Parton?
    Only these drug fueled "c"rappers do this kind of thing, to the point where it is openly recognized that East and West coast "c"rappers have a deadly feud, one even people like me can't help but hear about, how much I wish I could avoid it.
  7. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

BobMcG, Glad your feeling better, my sentiments exactly.