Hizballah Setting Up 90 Miles From U.S.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Report: Hizballah Setting Up 90 Miles From U.S.

by IPT News • Sep 2, 2011 at 10:22 am

More than two dozen Hizballah operatives are setting up an operations base in Cuba, an Italian newspaper reports, with the objective of plotting revenge attacks for the 2008 assassination of former terrorist operations chief Imad Mughniyeh.

The operatives will start with a $1.5 million budget, working to make "new contacts, obtain and produce travel documents for various South American countries, recruit informants, and develop relationships with smugglers that move merchandise and are involved in human trafficking," according to a translation of the Corriere della Serra article.

Most of the operatives were handpicked by Talal Hamia, who reportedly runs Hizballah's clandestine operations.

The Lebanese-based terrorist group already has established a vast network of operatives throughout Latin America, particularly along the Tri-Border Area of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, engaging in drug trafficking and other criminal operations. In addition, Cuban ally Hugo Chavez of Venezuela reportedly held a secret summit last year in Caracas, hosting leaders of Hizballah, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Dozens of people have been arrested in the United States for providing support to the group. Law enforcement officials fear some of those supporters could be used to launch attacks against American interests ordered to do so by Hizballah leaders or the group's Iranian patrons.
    Now Hizballah appears to be planting seeds in this hemisphere for precisely that reason.

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Related Topics: Hizballah | IPT News[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Read More: Hizballah, Tri-Border Area, Hugo Chavez, Imad Mughniyeh[/FONT]

2. armoredman

armoredman New Member

3. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

It was just the other day i was just saying "you know what were missing? more enemies close to home"

well now i dont have to worry about this anymore. You see you ask for a blessing and you get one. :mad:

At least we know where they are so one day if someone does grow a pair they can extinguish them rather quickly
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They're in Mexico too.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Bring 'em on!
  6. Frontier Soldier

Frontier Soldier New Member

None of this surprises me. All the more reason to close and completely secure the Southern borders. I have had it in the back of my mind for a long time now that those maggot terrorists will just be able to walk into this Nation from the south and perform their dastardly deeds.
  7. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Do you suppose we might improve our chances if we took back controle of our southern border, AND established diplomatic ties with Cuba? Establishing some healthy capitolism in Havana might go a long way in helping our national security.
  8. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

ya know what would be the best response to this? a missile strike. but i guess that's too much to hope for with the current administration :(
  9. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Least of our worries. They'll be at war with Israel shortly unless some miracle happens at the UN.
  10. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I hope they're not planning to detonate a nuke in Washington DC..... say, about halfway between the White House and Capitol Hill?
  11. American Leader

American Leader Active Member

Thanks for the update Marlin!
  12. Python

Python Former Guest

I hear the Russians are in the process of putting missile bases in Venezuela. :eek:
  13. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

If only we had a POTUS with a backbone and testicles, the next time a terrorist plot is uncovered and the country of origin is determined, that country should be completely destroyed. Let this serve as a warning to any country who looks the other way or gives safe haven to those who would cause us harm. I would bet, after the first few, the ruling powers would be checking out every foreigner who set up a fruit stand in their country. We have the power to make our country safe. We don't need no stinkin' walls! What we need is a president with balls!